Social & Cultural Activity
Social and Cultural Activities
- The College sees huge gatherings during different occasions like Nabinbaran (Freshers’ welcome), College Social, Saraswati Puja, Nabi Diwas etc. These functions are successfully concluded with the active orologi replica participation of teaching & non-teaching staff & students alike.
- The College holds Annual Sports, Cultural Competition, student-teacher friendly match, science quiz contest etc. with dynamic help of the same.
- The Students’ Union works in full cooperation with the College Management in conducting all these events.
- The Institution encourages the learners to participate in cultural activities. Competitions are arranged annually in music, dance, recitation etc.
- The Students’ Union organizes Freshers’ Welcome, Social and Teachers’ Day where the cultural activities of the students are on display.
- The NSS units of the College hold cultural functions in the adopted villages with the volunteers and the replique montre community people.